Holding a Blue Scheelite in your hand can change the course of your life.
It is a gorgeous mineral which has a rare combination of Calcite, Scheelite and Blue Dolomite.
The base rock of the stone mainly consists of Calcite which gives it a pale color. The high alkaline content increases the base energy. There are dark cream, gold and yellow areas in the middle of the stone which indicate the presence of the mineral Scheelite while the blue strips above are due to the presence of Blue Dolomite.
Blue Sheelite is more recently becoming known as Lapis Lace Onyx, but there isn't any Lapis or Onyx in the stone, so I stick with the original name
In this stone the masculine and feminine energies are balanced. Though Dolomite and Calcite are quite similar in composition yet can behave differently, in a Blue Scheelite stone they come together as supportive minerals.
- is known for its grounding effect.It is quite a heavy stone which helps in keeping a wearer grounded.
- It also detoxifies the energy system by repelling bacteria, toxins and other harmful microbes.
- The stone helps to stabilize and support the energy system in such a manner that we are able to truly connect and feel safe in our surroundings.
- It helps a wearer unleash her creative abilities
- Gives self confidence
- Teaches to respect oneself before others
- Brings humility, honor and humanity back to one's life
- Teaches to look at the world positively
- Works wonderfully on the Throat Chakra
- Allows travel through the astral world
- Allows spiritual awakening and deepens one's conciousness
- It helps in psychic development.
each stone measures approximately 3.5 - 4 inches.
Natural stones may vary slightly from stated size, weight and color as shown. Picture color and clarity may vary due to different settings on monitors and mobile devices. Imperfections are a natural part of each stone's beauty and are there for a reason. Enjoy the uniqueness of each stone.