Moonstone, Sunstone, Labradorite, 108 Bead Knotted Mala with Botswana Agate Guru Bead.
- Aside from being beautiful and interesting to play with, Moonstone acts as a prism, diffusing energy throughout the aura. It provides psychic protection, clearing the mind and senses, and aids in lucid dreaming and calm sleep.
- It deflects negativity and eases emotional trauma.
- Many people find moonstone to be very soothing and use it to help relieve stress.
- A stone for “new beginnings”, Moonstone is a stone of inner growth and strength. It soothes emotional instability and stress, and stabilizes the emotions, providing calmness.
- Moonstone enhances intuition, promotes inspiration, success and good fortune in love and business matters.
- In general, Moonstone is associated with the Moon and thus is a wonderfully helpful stone for women. It helps us to connect to all the different cycles we experience in life.
- With its powers of the sun and light, Sunstone clears and cleanses all the chakras, restoring joy and nurturing the spirit.
- It promotes a warm and positive mindset while boosting self-esteem and vitality
- It is particularly energizing to the Base and Sacral Chakras, stimulating leadership and will, creativity and sexuality.
- Labradorite is the most powerful protector of the mineral kingdom, creating a shielding force throughout the aura and strengthening natural energies from within.
- It protects against the negativity and misfortunes of this world, and provides safe exploration into alternate levels of consciousness and in facilitating visionary experiences from the past or the future. [Ahsian, 226]
- As a workplace stone, Labradorite brings out the best in people, making work life more congenial. It encourages courtesy and full attention to the customer, and assists part-time and temporary staff in becoming fully involved in a company. [Eason, 163]
- Labradorite tempers the negative side of our personality, the traits and actions that rob our energy and may produce depression or shame.
- It assists in reducing anti-social, reckless or impulsive behavior in children, teenagers and adults who are easily led into trouble by others, and may aid in detoxifying the effects of tobacco, alcohol, and to a lesser degree, hard drugs. [Megemont, 109][Eason, 163]
- Is comforting and brings in the energies of universal and unconditional love.
- It is beneficial in overcoming depression and gives strength during the grieving process.
- It helps alleviate obsessive thoughts and disruptive mental patterns
- It is beneficial in overcoming fear and releasing repressed emotional issues.
- Agate is known to improve mental functions by bringing love into the Chakras.
Natural stones may vary slightly from stated size, weight and color as shown. Picture color and clarity may vary due to different settings on monitors and mobile devices. Imperfections are a natural part of each stone's beauty
Jewelry that has been worn may not be returned