Rustic Boho style necklace with Freeform African Turquoise beads hand knotted with silk thread
The pendant on the necklace is a Pyrite heart with hematite,czech and a rhinestone bead as accents
The larger bead by the leather is sterling silver bead
The piece of leather measures 17 inches and the beads are 12 inches
The drop measures 2 3/8 inches including the 1 3/8" pyrite heart.
- Known as the stone of evolution.
- It encourages growth and development to foster positive change from within.
- It opens the mind to new ideas.
- It helps us accept the need for change and helps us to pursue it.
Pyrite, known as fool's gold, but don't let that disway you.
- Pyrite is a very protective stone, shielding the user from negative energy.
- Pyrite blocks energy leaks and mends auric tears.
- Carry Pyrite in your pocket to protect you from both environmental pollution and physical danger.
- Pyrite keeps you grounded and inspired.
- It aids in communication and persuasion.
- Pyrite can bring vitality in times of low energy and stress.
- Is known to magnetically attract success and abundance in all areas,
- Pyrite also promotes good physical health and emotional well-being.
Natural stones may vary slightly from stated size, weight and color as shown. Picture color and clarity may vary due to different settings on monitors and mobile devices. Imperfections are a natural part of each stone's beauty
Jewelry that has been worn may not be returned