Knotted 8mm African Turquoise and CItrine Beads with Gold Spacers, Black Faux Leather Tassel and a Citrine Pendant
This necklace measures approximately 32 inches around, the tassel hangs down 6.2 inches and the citrine pendant is 1.25 inches long.
- Known as the stone of evolution.
- It encourages growth and development to foster positive change from within.
- It opens the mind to new ideas.
- It helps us accept the need for change and helps us to pursue it.
Citrine is a very happy stone.
- Citrine is known as the Merchant Stone because it brings prosperity and luck in business situations. Merchant's often kept on in the cash register
- It is also a great cleansing stone in that it eliminates negative energy and vibes and can turn negative energy to positive energy. Much like selenite it doesn't need to be cleansed.
- Working with the Solar Plexus Chakra, it's bright, joyful energy can raise self-confidence and esteem and boost creativity.
- It can ease depression, anger and mood swings
- Physically it works with the digestive system, spleen and pancreas.
- It is good for motivating, recharging and energizing
- It is a good blood detoxifier and works with the thyroid and thymus.
You will receive the necklace pictured here.
Natural stones may vary slightly from stated size, weight and color as shown. Picture color and clarity may vary due to different settings on monitors and mobile devices. Imperfections are a natural part of each stone's beauty.AE
Please do not replace medical advice with this information. This is a complementary healing modality meant to use in conjunction with your doctor's directions.
Jewelry that has been worn may not be returned