This Sodalite Heart Makes a Wonderful Gift for a Friend , A Pick-Me-Up, and are even good as a pocket stone
We like to use them as Soothing Stones too (we do not like the energy associated with "worry stone" - please consider that "worrying is praying for the worst outcome", as Louise Hay has said. Try to infuse your crystal with hope and love - thoughts and words have power. Allow it's energy to soothe and give direction to your thoughts.
Listing is for one heart similar to those pictured here.
Sodalite is known as the Poet's stone, it can help you express all the things that you want to say in the best way possible.
- odalite works best for artists, actors, and performers because it promotes confidence, communication and creativity.
- It reduces the negative, while enhancing the positive.
- It encourages rational thought, objectivity, truth and intuition, along with verbalisation of feelings.
- Is an effective stone to end arguments or disagreements.
- Brings emotional balance
- Calms panic attacks.
- Enhances self-esteem, self-acceptance and self-trust.
- Boosts your immuity and protect you from the most common sicknesses.
- Has the power to purify the organs and make them work to their fullest capacity.
- Helps overcome calcium deficiencies.
- Reduces blood pressure, improve digestion.
- If you are being treated for cancer, it will help in stabilizing your energies and in dealing with the side effects of the treatment.
- There are many more healing properties credited to this healing stone. Definitely one to have your tool box.
Natural stones may vary slightly from stated size, weight and color as shown. Picture color and clarity may vary due to different settings on monitors and mobile devices. Imperfections are a natural part of each stone's beauty and are there for a reason. Enjoy the distinct beauty of each stone.
The healing properties listed above are not meant to replace the advice of your doctor.