Medium Carnelian Nuggest on Strech String
Carnelian, a glassy translucent stone, is an orange-colored variety of Chalcedony, a mineral of the Quartz family. Its color varies from pale pinkish-orange to a deep rusty brown, though it is most known for its brilliant orange and red-orange crystals. Its name comes from a Latin word meaning "flesh."
Orange and red Carnelian are important crystals to use for love, and for the consummation of love. Orange crystals, in particular, are fertility and potency symbols and are linked with conceiving a child. Carnelian of either color may help in rekindling passions that might have faded in an otherwise loving relationship.
Carnelian healing properties clear the way for spiritual healing to begin.
- It energizes and stimulates action.
- Indecision and procrastination slip away to be replaced with the courage to move forward toward spiritual healing.
- It enhances creativity and motivation.
- It dispels apathy and motivates for success
- It attracts prosperity, new resources and good luck. I
- Is a talisman for success in any money-making venture.
- In the workplace, it is a crystal of ambition, drive and determinatio.
- It wards off undue pressures of co-workers or impersonal corporations with unrealistic expectationsYou will receive a bracelet similar to the ones pictured here.
Natural stones may vary slightly from stated size, weight and color as shown. Picture color and clarity may vary due to different settings on monitors and mobile devices. Imperfections are a natural part of each stone's beauty
Healing properties are for informational purposes only and do not replace the advice of a medical doctor