Natural Faceted Garnet Hexagons in a variety of sizes.
This listing is for one Garnet as chosen.
THE HEXAGON is found throughout nature and organized religions insist it is a symbol of harmony and balance. ... It is found in many spiritual symbols such as the Star of David, The Tree of Life in the Kabbalah and the Hagal Rune composed by ancient tribes of northern Europe. It has also been associated with Love, Sincerity, Truth, Lovers, Harmony, Equality, Perfection, Integration, Conjoining, Reliability, Dependability, Communication.
Garnet is a powerful, energizing and regenerating stone.
- It cleans and energizes all the chakras.
- It revitalises, purifies and balances energy bringing serenity or passion as is appropriate at the time.
- Garnet inspires love and devotion.
- Emotionally it provides a protective & calming influence during use and is thought to heal melancholy and depression.
- It strengthenis the survival instinct, by bringing courage & hope into critical situations
- It balances the sex drive and lessens emotional disharmony.
- This is a stone of commitment to a person or idea.
- Because it's such an energizing stone, it is often used for manifestation purposes
- Or is worn as a talisman for good luck.
- Garnet also helps build self-confidence and clarify one's life purpose
Natural stones may vary slightly from stated size, weight and color as shown. Picture color and clarity may vary due to different settings on monitors and mobile devices. Imperfections are a natural part of each stone's beauty and are there for a reason. Enjoy the unique quality of each stone.
Healing properties are for informational purposes only and do not replace the advice of a medical doctor