Gold Plated Lapis Lazuli Earrings. The stone measures 1.5 inches and the earrings hang down 2 inches
In ancient Egypt, Lapis Lazuli was the exclusive power stone of Queen Cleopatra!
Believing it had magical properties, she had entire walls of her palace inlaid with it, and even had it ground into powder for her eyeliner.
Still referred to as the “Queen’s stone”, as it was believed to bring luck, fortune, and a regal air to the bearer.
- Lapis Lazuli encourages self-awareness, allows self-expression and reveals inner truth, providing qualities of honesty, compassion and morality to the personality.
- It stimulates objectivity, clarity and encourages creativity.
- Lapis Lazuli assists to confront and speak one's truth and inspires confidence.
- Lapis Lazuli has many physical and emotional healing properties and can aid migraines, thyroids and insomnia, to name justs a few.
- It can helps us get in touch with our higher self and deepen a spiritual practice
- Chakra: Throat, Third Eye
Natural stones may vary slightly from stated size, weight and color as shown. Picture color and clarity may vary due to different settings on monitors and mobile devices. Imperfections are a natural part of each stone's beauty
Healing properties are for informational purposes only and do not replace the advice of a medical doctor