Ankh, The Egyptian Cross is known as The Key of Life
It is representative of eternal life in Ancient Egypt. Created by Africans long ago, the ankh is said to be the first--or original--cross.
Lapis Lazuli - The Sumerians believed that the spirit of their gods lived within the stone, while the ancient Egyptians saw it as a symbol of the night sky. Since the earliest of times, lapis lazuli has been associated with strength and courage, royalty and wisdom, intellect and truth.
Lapis Lazuli is still referred to as the “Queen’s stone”, as it was believed to bring luck, fortune, and a regal air to the bearer.
- Lapis Lazuli encourages self-awareness, allows self-expression and reveals inner truth, providing qualities of honesty, compassion and morality to the personality.
- It stimulates objectivity, clarity and encourages creativity.
- Lapis Lazuli assists to confront and speak one's truth and inspires confidence.
- Lapis Lazuli has many physical and emotional healing properties and can aid migraines, thyroids and insomnia, to name justs a few.
- It can helps us get in touch with our higher self and deepen a spiritual practice
- Chakra: Throat, Third Eye
*Please ask for more photos or information prior to purchasing. We are happy to help you find the perfect piece for your needs.
Natural stones may vary slightly from stated size, weight and color as shown. Picture color and clarity may vary due to different settings on monitors and mobile devices.
Healing properties are for informational purposes, collected from historical references and do not replace medical advice. Crystal healing is a complementary modality and not everyone achieves the same results