108 Bead, Hand Knotted Mala with 8mm Matte Pink Zebra Jasper, Matte Black Labradorite and Matte Amethyst Beads with an Amethyst Guru Bead and Sari Silk Tassel
Pink Zebra Jasper
- Like all varieties of Jasper, Pink Zebra Jasper has a very nurturing energy.
- It is said to offer protection from both physical and spiritual harm.
- Pink Zebra Jasper is also believed to bring contentment.
Labradorite is known as the stone of Transformation
- Labradorite is the most powerful protector of the mineral kingdom, creating a shielding force throughout the aura and strengthening natural energies from within.
- It protects against the negativity and misfortunes of this world, and provides safe exploration into alternate levels of consciousness and in facilitating visionary experiences from the past or the future. [Ahsian, 226]
- As a workplace stone, Labradorite brings out the best in people, making work life more congenial. It encourages courtesy and full attention to the customer, and assists part-time and temporary staff in becoming fully involved in a company. [Eason, 163]
- Labradorite tempers the negative side of our personality, the traits and actions that rob our energy and may produce depression or shame.
- It assists in reducing anti-social, reckless or impulsive behavior in children, teenagers and adults who are easily led into trouble by others, and may aid in detoxifying the effects of tobacco, alcohol, and to a lesser degree, hard drugs. [Megemont, 109][Eason, 163]
Amethyst is known as the stone of tranquility.
- It has a calming and soothing vibe.
- It is also known to aid recovery from various forms of compulsions and addictions
- and is sometimes called the Stone of Addiction
It is a stone of protection and can clear negative energy.
- It works well with physical ailments and the nervous system
- It detoxifies the body
- Aids headaches, hormone issues and helps with weight loss
- Aids with Nightmares and brings pleasant dreams
Natural stones may vary slightly from stated size, weight and color as shown. Picture color and clarity may vary due to different settings on monitors and mobile devices. Imperfections are a natural part of each stone's beauty and are there for a reason. Enjoy the uniqueness of each stone.
Final Sale - sold as is.