This Black Obsidian Heart Makes a Wonderful Gift for a Friend, A Pick-Me-Up, and are even good as a pocket stone
We like to use them as Soothing Stones too (we do not like the energy associated with "worry stone" - please consider that "worrying is praying for the worst outcome", as Louise Hay has said. Try to infuse your crystal with hope and love - thoughts and words have power. Allow it's energy to soothe and give direction to your thoughts.
Listing is for one heart similar to those pictured here.
Black Obsidian is known for it's ability to shield and protect us from negativity, it has a very powerful ability to remove negative attachments, psychic attacks and other yuck we pick up out in the world.
- It is also known as the “grief stone” as it is thought to be very helpful for those dealing with the loss of a loved one.
- If it is held during meditation it can unblock hidden feelings of grief allowing the healing process to start.
- Iit is good at releasing energy blockages from the physical and energy bodies, it works quickly to bring problems to the surface to be resolved, bringing clarity with it.
- If you suffer from a physical illness, that you believe has an emotional cause, Black Obsidian is thought to be the fastest way to discover the cause, but you need to be willing to face it and ready to correct it.
- Black Obsidian will help to clean and remove negative energies from any environment. It assists in releasing the emotions that cause negative energy. When these energies are released this stone will help to keep the space protected.
Fun Fact: Black Obsidian is actually a glass formed when Lava cools off quickly, yet still it has very strong metaphysical properties.
Each stone measures 2" x 2" x 0.5".
Natural stones may vary slightly from stated size, weight and color as shown. Picture color and clarity may vary due to different settings on monitors and mobile devices. Imperfections are a natural part of each stone's beauty and are there for a reason. Enjoy the uniqueness of each stone.